Customer Care Representative
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Category: Customer Experience
Location: CaringBridge Office
Our Mission is to amplify the love, hope and compassion in the world, making each health journey easier. Our Vision is to be the first place people turn to connect to their community during a health journey. Founded in 1997, CaringBridge is the largest, oldest and most widely used social networking site for family and friends to communicate with loved ones during a health journey. Based in Minnesota, we are proud of our global reach and nonprofit status with 90% of our funding coming from the people who have experienced the power of CaringBridge firsthand. Thanks to the compassion and generosity of our donors and volunteers, CaringBridge is able to connect and serve millions of people each year. Since our founding, more than half a million CaringBridge websites have been created and it’s become an indispensable part of many people’s lives. Every 8 minutes, a new CaringBridge website is created for someone experiencing a health crisis.
To provide world class customer care to CaringBridge users. Ensure the best customer experience possible with the utilization of our services while protecting the CaringBridge reputation and liability from misuse.
Provides world class service to CaringBridge users.
• Personifies our mission to amplify the love, hope and compassion in the world, making each health journey easier.
• Adheres to CaringBridge Brand Architecture including Brand Voice, Personality, and Value Propositions.
• Meets department key performance indicators including accurate, kind, efficient and timely responses to users.
• Stays current on market, competition and trends including tactics, field concepts and practices applying them to strategies when applicable.
Responds to live customer care needs by phone, email or live chat in within established guidelines.
• Addresses user inquiries and how-to questions.
• Stays current with CaringBridge website information, changes and updates.
• Promotes Learning tools, Resources page, and other CaringBridge services to users.
• Processes donations and takes inquiries.
• Escalates technical malfunctions.
• Escalates or redirects issues to appropriate resource when necessary.
Maintains the help center functionality and processes.
• Provides insight and recommendations for enhancements based on customer feedback.
• Frequently reviews to maintain accurate and relevant answers for FAQs.
Represents the Voice of the Customer to the organization as it pertains to insight or feedback that affects the services of CaringBridge. Uses data to support site changes and improvements. Supports the Customer Care Manager with the following:
• Tracks and reports on user inquiries and issues.
• Reports on user survey results.
• Reports on new site release success/failures.
• Operates and reports on CaringBridge partnership outcomes.
Performs individual responsibilities or tasks related to specific focuses or projects (examples include; donations, collecting feedback, or supporting the preparation of a new site feature).
Keeps Manager/Supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates/communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2750 Blue Water Road, Suite 275
Eagan, MN 55121
Tips on supporting a friend in tough times through stories, articles, videos and more.