Last semester we found out that Greg, my husband, was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and that we now know is resistant to chemo. The surgeon at UAMS suggested a major surgery to remove the cancer. We decided to go to MDAnderson for a second opinion. This doctor recommended a slightly better surgical option, but can't schedule the surgery until late April. Also between now and then, Greg needs to undergo radiation and more chemo to shrink the tumor.
We are trying to pursue the MD Anderson option.
So your prayers are deeply felt. If you want to help, I started a Caring Bridge site for meals. This can be for my kids and Greg's parents while they remain here. 6 weeks is a long time to be gone from my children and the comforts of home. Emails of encouragement will also be welcomed. Thank you for beseeching the Lord on our behalf for complete healing. If I could just touch the rim of his garment, we could be healed.