In the fall of 2016 Doug began having numbness in his tongue. October through January the doctor ran all kinds of tests and nothing came up. On February 10, an MRI was scheduled. Before Doug got home from the MRI, our dr. Called and said he wanted to meet with us at 5:30. We were told that Doug had a tumor on his brain stem. We were referred a neurologist In Elkhart. She decided to wait 3 months and do another MRI to see if there was any growth. In May she referred us to Mayo Clinic. Meanwhile, Doug's symptoms had increased. He was experiencing more dizziness and becoming nauseous. We have made it to Mayo Clinic. On June 19 Doug had a biopsy on the tumor. The doctors will be able to analyze the tumor and come up with the best treatment plan. It looks like we will be doing photon radiation . This treatment is 5 days a week for 5-6 weeks, so We have packed up our car and moved to Minnesota for the summer. We are sad, scared, blessed by so many and ready to see God heal my wonderful husband.