May 16, 2021 Latest post:
May 25, 2021
Mom had a heart catherization on Thursday May 13. She needs to have triple bypass surgery. Unfortunately she was still taking her blood thinner so they need to wait until the blood thinner clears to perform the surgery. She will stay in the hospital until her surgery Wednesday May 19 at 8:30 am.