June 11, 2021 We are 1/2 Way There!
Hello! Wayne finished round three of his chemo this week. Although he is exhausted and very weak...his spirit is strong and each day post-treatment he feels a bit stronger. The great news this week is that his spinal tap came ALL CLEAR which means the cancer hasn't spread to his spinal column. This is excellent news. He is scheduled to start round 4 the week of June 23rd. We appreciate the continued support and prayers for Wayne and Geneva as they navigate this new normal.
Help Wayne Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation powers a site like Wayne's for one month. If you donate by July 29, your gift will be doubled, up to $10,000, thanks to a generous family who believes in the power of community.
- Judi VonkI imagine you finished anther round of chemo by now. Praying it went well. Just thinking of you and praying that you can stay strong and for relief from pain. Gene and Judi7/6/21
- Bonnie FeddersThanks for the update, this is such good news! Our prayers continue for Wayne. We pray the treatments continue to help! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️6/18/21
- Bob TopGreat news on the spinal tap. Keep fighting and we will keep praying. Hang in there friend.6/17/21
- Daniel & Dawn PetersenThe news is wonderful and we will continue to pray for you all.6/17/21
- Vicki SlackHang in there Wayne! I can't even imagine what you are going through, but you are half way there! Hallelujah!! You can do this!! Will keep the prayers coming at ya!6/13/21
- Barb FolkensPraise God for good news on spinal tap......Take care Wayne.. Cliff and Barb Folkens6/13/21
- Judy GrootersJudy Grooters and Harold Kolenbrander: Wayne, you are always in our thoughts and prayers. You and Geneva are favorite people! and we wish you the best possible. Stay positive. God can work in so many ways.6/12/21
- Jim and Sharon BoeyinkThanks for the update. Great to hear some good news. Continued prayers strength & a cure.6/12/21
- Amy Surma🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻6/12/21
- Bonnie WilsonI so thankful for your good news Wayne!6/12/21