January 24, 2021
Journal Entry by Jodi Schroeder — January 24, 2021
We got great news this week!! Wayne’s lung & heart test passed the criteria so he was put on the transplant donor list. He started his 3rd round of IV chemo on Thursday for 5 days and back on the chemo pill but 4 pills a day instead of 1. A much higher dose. If a donor is found right away this will be his last round of chemo. They are just keeping his body clean of cancer. It has been the best week ever!!
Help Wayne Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Wayne's for one month. Will you make a gift to ensure that this site stays online for them and for you?
- Kay KratochwillWe are so happy to read this good news. Wayne and you are in our prayers for continuing positive progress on this tough road. We appreciate the updates and are looking forward to seeing ongoing improved health as we send our love and healing thoughts.1/26/21
- kathy schauerHealing Prayers and good luck!!1/25/21
- Sharron SimmondsFantastic!1/25/21
- Jill SchroederWonderful! God is great!1/24/21
- Brenda Ward KlostermanWhat wonderful news. Prayers for surgery soon and road to recovery.1/24/21
- Tammy RosenfeldtSo glad for you both, praying you find a donor right away 🙏🙏1/24/21
- Mary ReuseBest news ever! Will continue to send prayers1/24/21
- Becky NeumannWay to go Wayne! Hope they find a donor for you soon.....George & I are cheering for you!1/24/21