April 21, 2021
Journal Entry by Tara Foster — April 21, 2021
Exactly 5 more sessions to go and the Dr.has decided to stop due to my pain level and skin breakdown...I know it’s for the best but boy am I angry. I feel like every time I get closer to seeing the end in sight things stop, pushing that vision out further. I go in today to see what he thinks, however at this point the only thing they can do is give me stronger pain meds. I’d prefer not to do that at this time, but since radiation continues to work in your body even past the last treatment we will see how I fare as the next few days go on. I know it’s all in Gods timing and I thank him for knowing I need a break when I want to push through it he knows what’s best for my body. My main frustration at this time is wanting to plan things like Nealas birthday but at this point IDK how I will feel and if I can handle letting her have the party I promised her a year ago. This is all so hard form someone like me who wants a plan for everything! Guess I’ll be learning to do quick spur of the moment planning for awhile! Anyways that’s my update for now and as always prayers are much appreciated. I need strength to continue, peace to not worry about the unknown and lots of love to get me through!
Come to me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I a gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:28-29
Help Tara Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Tara's for one month. Will you make a gift to ensure that this site stays online for them and for you?
- Colleen BurtonContinued prayers for your healing, your pain and your continued treatment to get this nasty thing out of your life!! Try to enjoy the rest.4/22/21
- Rose HaiteHang in there! God is the Ultimate Healer and He can heal with with any number of treatments! Trust in Him - that He has this all in control even without that last treatment! Sending prayers and hugs! And I fly by the seat of my pants always so if you need any help with last minute plans, I'm a pro!4/22/21
- Rita GaringPrayers from me.4/21/21
- Diana FosterPraying for your pain to subside and healing to continue. Take one day at a time. ❤❤❤❤4/21/21
- Dawn LinkI can’t imagine how frustrating this is for you. I will keep praying for strength, peace, and healing for you. If you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask. We are here. We love you and your family like our own.4/21/21
- Laura ElmoUgh, definitely frustrated right along with you. You did all you could to proactively manage the side effects. I will be praying for you and hope the doctor can offer some insight on a time frame for healing and resuming.4/21/21