October 28, 2020
Good Evening Everyone,
You are going to jump for joy when you hear today’s update!!!!
Tami got to talk to her twice yesterday. First phone call of the day, her therapy team had Taola walking to Tami almost totally on her own and standing by herself. The pulmonologist gave the ok and the team capped her trach as well. She will be able to have this removed this week!!! :) She is having some double vision issues and still has short term memory loss but she is exceeding every single person’s expectations in her advancement and therapies. She will be moving Monday to Cedarburg WI to a new TBI rehab center. It is slightly closer than her current facility. This is great news!
If you are wishing to have anything sent to Taola it is required by the facility to be quarantined for 24 hours. Please do not send anything financial straight to Taola at her new location but use the GoFundMe me link below or mail it to the address below or if you want to drop it off in her name at an RCU bank you can also do that.
Here is her address:
Lakeview Speciality Hospital Taola Swenson room 2.061 south wing 1701 Sharp Rd Waterford WI 53185
If you are wanting to support Taola And Tami in her journey towards recovery there are going to be a lot of “next steps”. Here is the link to her go fund me page, the family’s direct mailing address for cards, and you can also direct deposit straight into her account at RCU under Taola Swenson etc.
Tami and Taola Swenson
14454 County Line Rd
St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
Thank you everyone.
Taola and family
Help Taola Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Taola's for one month. Your donation to CaringBridge will help keep this site online for them—and for you. And today only, in honor of Giving Tuesday, your gift can be doubled thanks to a generous gift from the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.
Make your gift in honor of Taola before midnight tonight!
- Vicki WaltersSo happy for you both. Such amazing news . 🙏11/1/20
- Roberta FreedI don't know Tami, but I will keep praying for her. I would love to donate, but our son has moved home & is having health issues I will continue to pray for Tami, sounds like she is really progressing. Praise the Lord!10/30/20
- Robyn MeixnerSo Great to hear!!!❤10/29/20
- nancy seversonPraises for continued answers to prayers! Thank you, Father God, for what you have done with our girl and for more great things to come! Amen10/29/20
- linda fiskGreat news!!! Love the updates!10/29/20