Once again, all test results were very good. "CT results were perfect." Praise God! We don't have to do it again until July!
We did spend some time talking about the "what ifs." Dr. Tyson feels like the longer Randy goes without a reoccurrence the better his chances are of not having one - currently he guesses Randy has about a 25% chance of reoccurrence. If it does reoccur, there isn't much to be done. Nothing curable, a couple delaying tactics, but life expectancy is about 11 months at that point.
So, we pray and go on living. The odds are in our favor.
Our working plan is to go on an extended fifth wheel trip from late April through June and be home for tests in July. That itinerary goes through New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky. We also plan to go to Elkhart Indiana for a factory check on our fifth wheel and head into upper Michigan to see some friends who will be volunteering there. The return will go through Kansas and Colorado. At least those are the plans, God willing.
We thank you once again for your interest, prayers and love.