Paul’s surgery has been pushed back to 3pm. The doctors are about to begin his preparation.
Here’s a quick synopsis of everything that is happening:
They will work on his front side of the neck, which includes removing his halo. They will do his back side of the neck hopefully tomorrow or sometime this week!
As you pray, here are some specific requests:
1. That Dr. Schwartzbauer will have the wisdom and that God will guide his hands.
2. That Paul’s healing process will happen in such a way, and at a great pace that doctors will be amazed.
3. That the procedure that is needed for the front of Paul’s neck and throat is without complications and very successful.
4. That Paul will not experience any issues with his neck and throat, or any significant pain.
5. Continued strength and progression post-surgery.
We love you all. Thank you!