June 15, 2021
I know I'm repeating myself but the staff at Providence made it possible to get Paul into shape and make tomorrow happen. He will be doing outpatient PT/OT at Providence in Anchorage but he worked his butt off to get strong enough to navigate this trip. He even got a graduation certificate!
For his graduation lunch he got his first every Chick-fil-A for FREE! They young man who took our order was chatting with Paul and he mentioned that this was his first one since we don't have one in Anchorage as well as why we are here. Got to the pay station and she told us it was free! That really made our morning!
Next posting will be from home - thank you for your support/prayers/wishes and we can't wait to see you!
Help Paul Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation powers a site like Paul's for one month. If you donate by July 29, your gift will be doubled, up to $10,000, thanks to a generous family who believes in the power of community.
- Linda CombsWelcome home!! You are a miracle in progress. God is faithful! I know there is more good news ahead as you walk through this challenge together.6/19/21
- Tim SimpsonWelcome home to both of you. Your "team" has been through a lot and you should both get medals for winning. Congrats!6/17/21
- Carl CartwrightSo glad you're coming home! Prayers answered one step at a time 🙏6/16/21
- Lisa MackHooray!!! Such great news! ❤️❤️6/16/21
- Danna LarsonWe have all been strengthened in our faith as we have journeyed with you two. So glad that you are on your way home.6/16/21
- Tammy CordellHow very exciting!!! What a long journey, but you both did it and will continue to be a great team!!!! So very thankful!6/16/21
- Catherine DwyerWonderful! It’s going to feel so good to be home again. 😊6/16/21
- Paula WoodardSuch wonderful news...God is so good!6/16/21
- Laurie DeckerYayyyy!!! WooHoo!!!🎉💖🎉💖🎉6/16/21
- Anneliese RobertsFly safe! Alaska is so excited to see you guys!6/16/21
- Julie SaddorisLove Chick-fil-A6/16/21
- Diana LyonsWhat wonderful news! God is good! 🙏6/16/21
- Sarah KleedehnYippee! Safe travels! ❤️6/16/21