A Warrier Ends With Peace
I wish I had better words to explain how we cherished and appteciated your encouragement, love and prayers in response to her update journal entries. Please know that we love you all. You and yours will continue in my prayers.
Help Paulette Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Paulette's for one month. Your donation to CaringBridge will help keep this site online for them—and for you. And today only, in honor of Giving Tuesday, your gift can be doubled thanks to a generous gift from the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.
Make your gift in honor of Paulette before midnight tonight!
- LINDA VAN HELDENStan, our thoughts are with you, Paula and Michael. I am so glad that Albert & I had the opportunity to visit in 2015. We have such good memories of our times together.7/11/18
- Jo McElweeStan, You and Paulette touched sooooooooo many of our lives, with your courage, faith and your strong love and dedication to each other. Her Celebration of Life was a reflection of how very loved you and your family are. Thank you so much for sharing this journey with us and for letting us share our tears and joys with you. I love you xxoxoxox7/11/18
- Greg KaysStan, Please know that Paulette's courage was an inspirational testament to God and the faith of your wonderful family. May God bless you and your family.7/11/18
- Stan MooreThanks again for this site and all your kind words and loving support! Stan7/11/18
- Cheryl FoltzIt was a beautiful service and truly a wonderful tribute to a fine, Christian woman & friend7/11/18
- Jacqueline BrownLove to all, I have seen rainbows recently, she is telling us that she is still watching over her family and friends.7/11/18
- Becky DahlStan, Michael and Paula, while my heart breaks for those she left behind who now must find a new normal, my heart is joyful for Paulette. She leaves behind the best legacy and that part is in all of you. The church was full for her celebration of life and I'm sure that she was there helping all of us smile through our tears. She was selfless to the end leaving the last thing she had to helping others. You don't go alone through this part of your journey. You all have the love and support of friends and family. I'm so blessed to be one of those friends. Love and hugs.7/11/18
- Kim RogersStan, we feel your loss, although differently from you. She was such a wonderful lady who never quit smiling in spite of all she went through. I was blessed to call her my friend, and my prayers are with you and your children as you continue on your way. Life will be forever altered, but what a beautiful memory she has left behind!7/11/18
- Dianne DelcourThe celebration of life for Paulette was just beautiful. We love you & your family. Denny & Dianne7/11/18
- Phyllis BixlerYour and your family's love for Paulette has been so strong during this journey. I'm sure she was well aware of your love and support. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers as you continue to grieve her loss.7/11/18
- Tom FilesStan, Paula, & Michael: I spoke with Georgene Harrison and she described the celebration service you arranged for Paulette as very uplifting. Paulette deserved that after such a brave battle to beat a cruel cancer. The final act of helping science try to find the answers that will help others is to be applauded. Your family has new challenges now, and I pray that you settle into a peace knowing that God's strength is always available. I thank you for this Caring Bridge connection that helped us send messages to Paulette and family and kept us updated. Rainbows will always have a new meaning . Take care of each other. Paulette is free now!7/11/18
- Sara ChaneyPrayers continue for your family and thanksgiving for Paulette and her strength and grace.7/11/18
- Glenda MottStan I am so sad for your family’s loss of Paulette I had family in for holiday and did not get to attend the services. I know you and your family have been by her side to fight to beat this disease. I hope you can rest and feel the peace only God can provide with such a loss as this. I look forward to getting to see you in time. God be with you in this journey.7/11/18
- Kristin KaliI love you so much Uncle Stan.7/11/18