A Day to Give Thanks.....
Mason Is still fighting the fight on a daily basis. He has had good progress with minimal set backs. He is in good spirits and continues to smile and brighten everyone's day. Mason expected date of discharge from Kennedy Kreiger will most likely be the beginning of February. His next steps after that are undetermined but may possibly be towards a secondary assisted living rehabilitation facility.
On behalf of grateful family of 6, we wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.....
A, K, M, D, A and C.......
Help Mason Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation powers a site like Mason's for one month. If you donate by July 29, your gift will be doubled, up to $10,000, thanks to a generous family who believes in the power of community.
- Julie HerscherYour T.C. Martin family continues to hold you all close to our hearts! May you continue to impress your medical team with the strength 💪🏻and determination that you show each day Mason. Keeping you in my prayers. 🙏🏻11/30/19
- Cindy LuckSo very Thankful Mason is steadily improving . So very Thankful his Family has been right be his side . Keep up the fight keep up the hard work never never give up Mason. Love and ((((HUGS)))) God Is Good 🙏🙏. #MASONSTRONG11/29/19
- Doug LangHappy Thanksgiving! Praying everyday for your recovery Mason. You are an inspiration!11/29/19
- Duane HendricksThankful for Masons amazing progress and his continued strength throughout his recovery. 💪🇺🇸🙏❤️11/28/19
- Carmela WeissWhat a wonderful Thanksgiving it was today, we are so blessed to have Mason.11/28/19