I just wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that our new site is up and running:
Across the top of the website, there are a few things you can click on:
1. Journal - These are things that I have posted. (My sister did the first one.) These are thoughts/pictures that I would like to share. If you like, you can comment on these posts.
2. Posts - These are thoughts and/or pictures that others have posted. Please share any photos and/or memories you may have of Evan and/or Amanda, even if you didn't know them well. This really means a lot to us.
3. Support Calendar - So far we have put things on the calendar such as bringing meals, going for walks with us, having Alyssa over for a playdate and a few other things. We will try to keep adding things as they come up. A few people have expressed some confusion about how to sign up. I think if you just click on something the first time, it gives you more information about it. Then there is a separate button to sign up. (I think?) (Feel free to just call/message us and directly too if needed.) This calendar really helps us to keep track of what is going on when and with whom.
4. About - This tab says "About this website", but what is here is just a short paragraph that explains which 2 charities we asking people to consider supporting, in case you would like to do so or know someone who still wants that information.
5. Follow - if you sign up to 'follow' you will be notified when new journals are added and when new items are added to the calendar.
Lastly, I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone who has been keeping us in their thoughts and in their prayers. Knowing how much support is out there for is has been a small comfort. We hope that you keep in touch.
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers Susan and Greg's site for one month. Will you make a gift to help ensure that this site stays online for them and for you?
Show Your Support
See the Ways to Help page to get even more involved.
Keep In Touch
Send me emails on supporting a friend in tough times through stories, articles, videos and more.