Well, Kitten is out of rehab hospital and is home solo! She is doing excellent! We went to cardiologist today for follow up and everything is healing GREAT! She isn't even using her walker. I went ahead and told on her but Dr. said as long as she is comfortable the more independent the better. She will be able to drive in 4-6 weeks. So approximately on 1/12 shell be independent again! Thank you all for the prayers, text, calls and emails. I will show her all the comments on here through her journey. Feel free to shoot her an email and check on her. firstname.lastname@example.org. I feel email is a little bit better then calling or texting at times because she gets winded. But, she is open to all forms of communication.
Side Note if you know ANYONE especially women with constant indigestion, nausea, or any gastro issues that seem to NOT be resolved. PLEASE encourage them to have their heart checked enzyme check via bloodworm before Upper or Lower GI test are run. A colonoscopy could've killed my mom and I just want to warn anyone...
New year New you! DO NOT set New Years resolutions. Just change your lifestyle.....Habits are formed in 2 weeks! I NEVER EVER do resolutions! I feel like they set anyone up for failure. Just like the word DIET, I instantly become hungry..LOL!
Thank you all again for your love and support!
Much love and blessings!
Happy New Year
Inhaled the Good Stuff , Exhale the Bad Stuff!
Help Kitten Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Kitten's for one month. Your donation to CaringBridge will help keep this site online for them—and for you. And today only, in honor of Giving Tuesday, your gift can be doubled thanks to a generous gift from the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.
Make your gift in honor of Kitten before midnight tonight!
- Elaine EbnerHeather thanks for your encouragement and education! love you!1/4/19
- Karen TaylorWoohoo! I bet she is happy to be back home. I will continue to say healing prayers for your sweet mom. Love to you and all your family.1/3/19
- Monica TeagueAMEN!!! So happy she is home! When she is ready for visitors, please let us know. My mom and dad would love to go see her! Love you all Monica1/3/19
- Jan ScoginRejoicing with you and your family on the wonderful news about Kitten! Answered prayers! Thank you, Heather, for keeping us updated. It is a Happy New Year!1/3/19
- Cheri GibbsOh my goodness, this is the best news ever!!! Thank you so much for the update, as I have been wondering how she was getting along! So, so glad that she is at home now and recovering so nicely! What a great start to the new year!!! Happy New Year!!!!1/3/19