January 6, 2021
Not much new news to share on dad's health, but he wanted to share a moment of merriment from last night's celebration of American democracy.
Here is a picture of dad and I toasting to the state of Georgia by eating some peaches and yogurt.
Help Jim Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Jim's for one month. Will you make a gift to ensure that this site stays online for them and for you?
- Miles OtoupalHello Jim...sounds like your care giving family is providing very well for you. Sorry you have to endure the inconveniences. Hope you can take some solace in recalling all the people you've assisted through your many years at CCS.1/21/21
- Karen HollowayRea? Really was a great day on Jan 6! It wil also be a great day when Biden is sworn in! Keep up your wonderful attude! Prayers are with you. I guess you k know by now that I contracted Molly about your cancer diagnosis.1/17/21
- Naomi TuttleJim, so impressed with your humor and it seems your kids 'caught' it! So admire your spunk and you continue to be in my rosary!1/17/21
- Rosie DensonTwo good lookin’ dudes enjoying each other and good food. Happy New Year!1/12/21
- Rolf GruenFun to see you enjoying the victory in GA. You had all the right ingredients... two charming fellas, peaches and Champagne.1/11/21
- Wes DavisonA nice moment to celebrate.1/7/21
- Fran MoenThanks, Joe! Hope there is an opportunity for more celebration today after the wild day yesterday!1/7/21
- Linda CareyAwesome photo! Thanks for sharing and celebrating/toasting Georgia's victories with peaches!1/7/21
- Kristin Cramer-RichGreat photo, you are both looking good!! Stay strong!! HUGS1/7/21
- Gayle SammonsLove the picture - love the celebration!1/7/21
- Pam MadisonAwesome Jim you always rock! 😘1/7/21
- Sharon MasseLookin good❤️1/7/21
- Bill LeyrerGreat picture!👍❤1/7/21