April 17, 2019
Journal Entry by Tina Holder — April 17, 2019
Thank you to everyone for following Jessica's on caring bridge. This will be our last entry, just wanted to say thank you all for keeping her in your prayers. She came home yesterday, and we are very blessed to have her home. She is feeling upbeat, and very positive. Just a little weak, but strength will come back in time. Jess will be doing dialysis 3 days a week, until a matching kidney is found. Then she will be going for transplant. Just please continue keeping her in your prayers. God's still working on her.
Help Jessica Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Jessica's for one month. Will you make a gift to ensure that this site stays online for them and for you?
- Monisha SmithHey Jessica i was doing a lil cleaning and found our class picture. I miss those days. I pray all is well with you and your family. Give your mom a big hug from me. Love you5/15/19
- Donna HolderPrayers sweet Jessica. Spoil your precious little Harrison just as you were always spoiled. Hugs and kisses for life. I love you Donna4/19/19
- Wanda Cole🙏💕4/18/19
- Carolyn AbbottGOD IS GOOD. PRAISE THE LORD SHE IS HOME. 💕🙏💕4/18/19
- Dorothy KentPRAISE THE LORD for HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED !! THANK YOU FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS !! WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE KIDNEY WHICH ON THE WAY, AND WE ASK THAT YOU BLESS THE DONOR OVERLY, AND ABUNDANTLY IN YOUR PRECIOUS NAME !! THANK YOU FOR TOUCHING MY SWEET GRANDDAUGHTER, JESSICA !!4/17/19
- Carla BargeronWell I know which one made you the happiest of those two pictures!! I bet that he was happy to see you too. And I know that it felt so good to get your hair shampooed. It's great to see that beautiful smile on that Beautiful face!!! I am so happy that you got to come home too. I have got a stopped up nose so I'm not coming over til it's better. I love you and I am so thankful to God that you came out of that!!! Carla4/17/19