May 31, 2021
Hi everyone. I decided to share a couple photos to show what was repaired after the accident. I still don't know everything concerning my accident, but I think my pelvis was broken in four places. I don't know how many ribs were broken, but they plated five. The pictures give the general idea.
I am now three months past the accident, and the pelvis doctor cleared me to put full weight on my right leg. I am now standing fully upright which hasn't happened since the accident. I am in the process of trying to walk - which I can do with a walker or someone waking beside me. This is a major praise.
This past Sunday I was able to go to church for the entire main service and for the fellowship afterwards. It is the first full service I have attended since the accident.
I am going to be experiencing soreness in a lot of new areas and in many of the same places for some time, but I am improving.
Thank you for your continued prayers and for allowing me to give you a view of my innermost self. :)
God is Good,
Help Jeff Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation powers a site like Jeff's for one month. If you donate by July 29, your gift will be doubled, up to $10,000, thanks to a generous family who believes in the power of community.
- Anita DowningHi, Pastor Jeff - So glad to hear you're making progress! I am worried about those x-rays, though. In my expert medical opinion, it looks like someone was eating a bag of chips and accidentally dropped in the top of the bag they tore off. on the first view. On your ribs, I think someone glued strips of lace on there. It's pretty, though, so I guess it'll be okay. You continue to be in my prayers - so sorry I missed seeing you at church Sunday. Mom and I have a cold we didn't want to share. (the gift that keeps on giving). Keep on keeping on!6/2/21
- Mark CoxJeff, strengthen your arms for bowhunting! :)6/2/21
- Sheryl LindseyThis is great news Jeff! GOD IS GOOD! We are continuing to pray for your complete recovery. Love you all.6/1/21
- Doris WrightPraise the Lord Jeffrey!!! Continued prayers for strength and healing!6/1/21
- Rod & Glenda MathisSo thankful for the Lord's continuing arms around you with His healing touch.6/1/21
- Martha SperrySo glad to hear the good news!! Praise God! Hope to see you in July on my next visit. Prayers from Ridgecrest, CA.6/1/21
- Mark CoxKeep pressing ahead, Jeff!6/1/21
- Martha LeavellWe are glad you made it to church, but sorry to have missed it! Glad you are doing better! Wes ad Martha6/1/21
- Mark Brooks:) !!!6/1/21
- Janna PyleGreat news! Glad you are healing up.6/1/21
- Carol RuffinPTL! We will keep praying! 🙏💕6/1/21
- Jane FiresThanking God for how He has healed you with the great doctors He gave you. We will continue to pray for complete healing.5/31/21
- Kim CupplesGlad to see you on Sunday. Thanks for giving us the update. Awesome news. Keep moving forward. God bless you and your family5/31/21
- Theodora StegemannIt was so exciting to see you at church. We sure have missed you! Praising God for your wonderful repot!5/31/21
- Maria PereiraGreat news Pastor. As a reminder, you can this! And yes GOD is good 🙏5/31/21