The plan is to reevaluate in ten to fourteen days to see if the infection has cleared enough to then insert the new antibiotic-coated rods. If so, hopefully, after the surgery, George can return to Bryn Mawr. If not, it will be another two weeks of evaluation before the surgery.
As of right now, we are just sort of in limbo, waiting to get the leg issue cleared up. George will receive some rehabilitation while at Christiana, but it can't compare to what he was doing at Bryn Mawr.
Please pray that he can get back there soon!