We are truly overwhelmed by the love and support we have received from all of you in the last few days. We are forever grateful.
For those who would like to celebrate Paul's life with us, a memorial service will be held this Saturday (9/18) at Washington Community Fellowship Church (907 Maryland Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002) at 3:00 PM. We will be receiving guests outdoors following the service at The District Church Ministry Center (1225 Otis St NE, Washington, DC 20017) from 4:30-7:00 PM. All are welcome to attend one or both events; Paul loved to bring people together, and we hope for these events to do just that!
For more information and to RSVP, please see our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/381647210157292
- A livestream of the service will be available for those who are unable to attend: https://youtu.be/8uqh9ZepU7A
- Street parking is required for both events.
- Please arrive with ample amount of time to park and walk to the church.
- Uber/Lyft or Metro is recommended for those joining from or staying within D.C.
- For those coming from NoVA, the best route to the church avoiding The Capital area is to take I-495 East across the Wilson Bridge to I-295. Follow Google Maps from there.
- In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Little Lights (https://littlelights.org/give/) or Just Homes (https://www.justhomesdc.org/). Both ministries were important to Paul - visit their websites to learn more!
- COVID Notes: Both events will follow D.C. COVID protocols, with masks required indoors regardless of vaccination status. The service will take place indoors and the reception will be outdoors. Attend both or either event as you feel comfortable.