My beautiful wife went to live in paradise with the Jesus Monday night (4/15) just before midnight. We had been referring to her passing as Graduation Day, as she has completed this temporary life and graduated to her eternal home. Right now I am confident she is pain-free for the first time in a very long time, experiencing unimaginable love, and worshiping the Lord alongside her mom, dad, Andrea's mom Jamie, and so many others...
418 days from initial diagnosis to yesterday. Unbelievable. We've had so many emotions in that span. Probably most of them, culminating in an intimate peaceful time of immediate family with Debbie at the end. Within those 418 days the outpouring of kindness and love from friends, family (and some we had never met!) has been vast and extremely humbling - especially to Debbie. Thank you all very much.
There will be a memorial service but we have not worked out details yet. I will share them here soon.
Thank you again for loving on and caring about Debbie.
Help Debbie Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Debbie's for one month. Will you make a gift to ensure that this site stays online for them and for you?
- Kathleen Yarbro"Graduation Day" - LOVE IT. Yes, she is experiencing so many amazing things right now, but she definitely left a big hole here on earth for the rest of us. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family, Frank, as you navigate how to live life alongside that giant hole.4/19/19
- Karen MayMy heart breaks for your loss. May the God who holds Debbie in His arms also wrap you in his peace and comfort.4/18/19
- Linda Hirtle MacDonaldCousin Frank, My thoughts are with you and your family. Debbie took this on like a superhero, and is looked up to by many. Such a blessing to see you guys in October. Debbie smiles, laughter and love was beaming the whole time. God watch over your family each and every day. Love you. Linda4/17/19
- Teresa NemecPraying for you Frank and the family. ❤️4/17/19
- cherie ferynIt's hard to type through my tears, Frank.4/17/19
- Joy AranFrank, our love and prayers are with you. What a witness and testimony to the love of God. How would we live without Him? Either here or everafter! We love you, Aunt Joy4/17/19
- Cindy Clair-MortellaroMy heart breaks for you and your family, but I feel Joy for Debbie in the Lords loving arms.❤4/17/19
- Janelle (Thayer) EngleI’m so glad your last moments with Debbie were with family... I’m sure your devotion and courage throughout all of this were so helpful to Debbie. We will be praying for you and the girls.4/17/19
- RA JohnsonSincere sympathy for your loss to you and your family, Frank. May to find comfort and joy as you celebrate Debbie.4/17/19
- Cathie WescombeA beautiful woman, inside and out. I’m feeling the loss with you and praying for all of you. Praise Jesus for resurrection joy!4/17/19
- Dottie HirtleDebbie how we will miss you but your Cancer free now , we all will watch over Frank and your daughters and Granchildren . When the time comes you all shall be reunited Love Aunt Dottie Hirtle4/17/19
- Dottie HirtleDear Frank, It is with a heavy heart that I want you to know how sad I am that Debbie had to leave us, But like you said she is free of pain and I am glad of that, I love that love you both shared. Take care of yourself and want to tell you and your family I will pray for for complete healing for you all. Love Aunt Dottie Hirtle4/17/19
- mardi paulsonA life well-lived, a marriage inspiring to all.4/17/19
- Kyra RichardsonMay God’s Grace continue to surround you and your family! My heart is broken for you, but I am glad to know she is in the arms of our Lord. Praying for you, Frank, and your family!4/17/19