We are hoping he can restart chemo early next week and are just waiting for the scheduler to call. I do ask if anyone wants to offer support right now, please leave it in the comments here or send it through me as Dan's been feeling a bit rough with this wait for treatment. We both appreciate when people reach out, but I want him to rest as much as possible until he feels better. Please just shoot me an email or text, or message me through here and I will pass it along to Dan.
At this time I don't have much else to report. We're hanging in there and I'm in touch with his care team almost daily to make sure we manage his symptoms as best we can. It was unfortunate that his initial chemo regimen did not last as long as everyone had hoped, but we're going to try to stay positive and perhaps a better option is out there waiting for him.