November 8, 2020 - Moving right along
Cory had a really positive appointment with OT and ENT specialists this past week. The OT had him work through a series of exercises to assess his healing progress. Cory is now approved for return to light-duty work in a few weeks. Cory also passed a really cool driving simulation test. Cory has enough peripheral vision in his left eye to legally drive. Cory also had a follow-up appointment with the ENT specialist. The Dr. said that Cory may need some eardrum repair in the future but for now his hearing is A+ and all clear.
There are so many things and people to pray for these days. We are continually humbled by those who still reach out - just to see how Cory is doing and for those who continue to pray for Cory's full recovery.
Help Cory Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Cory's for one month. Will you make a gift to ensure that this site stays online for them and for you?
- Julie RichardsonThis is good news. Cory, you have made such great strides in your recovery! You are a fighter. Continued love and prayers for you from us.11/11/20
- Susanne MillerSuch wonderful progress and news!! We continue to hold up Cory and your entire family in prayer. Sending big hugs. xo ~ susanne, tom, ryan and michael11/10/20
- Katie BruggemanSuch great news!! We are so happy for Cory and your family!11/9/20
- Rosanne PetersenExcellent news, especially about his hearing! And getting back to work is key. Yay Cory!11/9/20
- Tina BussThis is so encouraging and answer to prayers. Go Cory!11/9/20
- jennie carlsonGreat news! So glad to see Cory on the road to recovery. Keep working hard Cory. You got this!!! Continued prayers for you.11/9/20
- duane hendricksThis is great news and it is so good to hear he is recovering well! Continued prayers!11/9/20
- Steve Claypatchcongratulations on your continuing recovery. Wishing you the very best.11/9/20