May 14, 2021
Dad is home!!
We just got home to Fort Bragg on Friday evening and had some sushi for dinner.
Last Wednesday, we went to St. Helena for his 1 week follow up and he's doing great. The cardiologist listened to his valve and said previously it gurgled and it sounds perfectly clear now. He's been walking around more and has much more energy than before. You can watch video of the deployment with some commentary from the Cardiologist and I.
Just spending the weekend getting him settled back in, doing a little grocery shopping and getting oxygen lines run to various parts of the house and minimizing tripping hazards.
Help Chuck Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation powers a site like Chuck's for one month. If you donate by July 29, your gift will be doubled, up to $10,000, thanks to a generous family who believes in the power of community.
- Pat WernickeSo happy that you are home and feeling better! So happy doctors had a way to fix the problem!! So happy that Joel could be there beside you!!! So-o-o happy things turned out fine!!!! 😊5/18/21
- Lin VarnumThis is good. Great job, Joel. Everyone appreciates the updates and all you do for Chuck.5/18/21
- Stacy MartindaleAll great news. Keep up the good work. Joel, thanks for all the details and for taking such good care of your Dad. We know he is deeply grateful that you are there. Love to you and your family and many good thoughts to Chuck to healing well and feeling really good again! John and Stacy5/17/21
- Nicole BrennerFascinating what medical professionals can do for us now!! There ja nothing better than sleeping in your own bed!! Take Care!!5/16/21
- Pat AkinsSo great to hear that you are doing so well Chuck.! Keep working to get stronger. Thanks Joel, for your loving care. Pat5/16/21
- Ken and Gee Gee QuerryHappy to hear that Joel. Hang in there Chuck. Hoping the best for you and your health. Ken & Gee Gee5/15/21