January 04, 2019. Resting & recovering!!!
Journal Entry by Chrissy Kind — January 5, 2019
Home 🏡 & resting well. Sleeping 😴 lots...much more exhausted 🛌 than I expected to be. Got forty staples taken out of my face last week. I have a very impressive scar to show off to anyone who's interested. Still not able to drive & get tired really quickly. But...overall recovery has been great! God is so good... and so faithful...all the time.
SO THANKFUL for all the love & prayers from everyone.... how incredibly blessed I am w/ fantastic 🎉family & friends. Thank 💐you all! I'm recovering at a slow & steady pace. Hope to be back at church by next week.... hugs & love to all... blessings, Chrissy
Help Chrissy Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Chrissy's for one month. Will you make a gift to ensure that this site stays online for them and for you?
- Mike MajorChrissy, slow and steady wins the race. I am grateful to the Lord for your progress and your wonderful testimony. Thank God for you, your testimony and for his healing power in your life.1/11/19
- Nan Powlisonlllllllooooooovvvvvvveeeee U hang'in in 1 PETER 5:7 N& D1/9/19
- Peggy RobertsonI can’t wait to see you next time I’m in Philly. Thanks for saving the doggy bags - Toby took them!!!!! Love you and miss you and praying for a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing your scar!!! 😘❤️😍1/6/19
- Sylvia KramerGlad to hear an update. Thinking of you and praying for you. Can't wait to see you again! Xxoo1/5/19
- Sean Whiting"Hope to be back at church by next week." Wow! Seriously? God is good, Chrissy, and your spirit is contagious. Thank you for living up to and out of everything we know God has placed in you. Bless you, your recovery, your future health and vibrancy in Him, physically and spiritually. Hugs from the Whiting girls (and me). -Sean1/5/19
- Pamela BairdChrissy, So happy to hear of your steady, albeit slow, recovery! Your beautiful, loving face could never be hampered by a "few" scars! What a living testimony you are to how well you have loved others, as they are all getting an opportunity to love on you back! Hugs, Pam and Jim1/5/19
- Cindy RoweChrissy, You look fabulous, even with your scar! So happy to hear that you are making slow, steady progress. Keep up the good work. Keeping you in my prayers. Remember you have a target date - 6/8/19 - Abington High School 45th Reunion.1/5/19
- Vee PetersonTake your time!!1/5/19
- Vee PetersonTake your time!!1/5/19
- Carol Gerhard-LynnGlad to see you are on the mend. You are to take all the time you need to rest and get better. We will all be here for you when you are up to it. Love seeing your smiling face!! Warm hugs, Carol1/5/19
- Dale MobleyChrissy, you are such an attractive women in every way. We will continue to love on you and keep you in our prayers as you recover.1/5/19
- Sandi WilliamsSo happy to know you are resting and healing well. Take as long as you need. We are here waiting, praying and encouraging you every step of the way. Much love1/5/19
- eloise briscoeChrissy, You are absolutely gorgeous even with and especially because of those stitches. Thank you for updating us. Keep resting for a full recovery. I hope you can make it back to church and your regular routine soon... for God’s glory. Let’s do a dinner when ware up to it. ♥️😘 Love, Eloise1/5/19
- Rosemary MannSo happy to read that you are healing well. Miss seeing you, Chrissy and I love that you update your progress with pictures, too. Stay strong girlfriend!hugs, love and prayers.1/5/19
- Monesha CarterMy beautiful illuminating sister in Christ 🤗1/5/19