August 14, 2020
My Dad is sure enjoying being at home! He has three wonderful home nurses...Susie, Parker, and Jace that are all helping him around the house with various things. On Thursday, he saw his surgeon for a follow up appointment. Dad was shocked to find out that the surgeon was born and raised in Dearborn, where our family is from and Dad worked for 25+ years for Dearborn Police. The surgeon told my Dad that back in June he was called in to do an emergency and risky surgery on a COVIID patient and quite frankly, did not think the patient would pull through and survive. God had bigger plans and my Dad was that patient and was able to be at that appointment and joke around with his surgeon. Medically, things are looking good for my Dad and they chatted about when he can have his reversal surgery to get rid of the ileostomy bag as well.
Happy Friday to you all!
With a thankful and grateful heart,
Help Brayman/Hasler Stay Connected to Family and Friends
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Brayman/Hasler's for one month. Will you make a gift to ensure that this site stays online for them and for you?
- Susan HauhtMandie...Thanks for sharing that story about your Dad’s surgeon being from Dearborn. There are no coincidences are there?! God put his surgeon in place at that time to pull him through. So Bob, I’m guessing you were wearing UofM attire to your appointment and that sparked the conversation and immediately led to learning you both are from back home Dearborn. That is way cool and makes knowing your surgeon even more special. Still praying for your full healing as you move along your recovery road and so glad to hear you’re doing great there medically!! Thanks, Mandie for your uplifting update! Love & Hugs to you all! 🙏🏻❤️8/15/20
- Cheryl SanuelWonderful news. God Bless the Brayman family.8/14/20
- Patsy SullivanWOW that's quite a story....medically and personally!! I'm still praying for you Bob and for Susie and Parker and Jace!! It is a different time for all of you, but God is good and will get you all through it!! Trust Him!!! Love you all, Mrs. Suvillan...lol Bob!!8/14/20
- Mary WildPraise God! Truly a miracle !8/14/20
- Denise. CunninghamYes, God had bigger plans indeed. Dearborn strong is true for everyone born there and doctor8/14/20
- Emily Eberhardt-LittlePraise Jesus.8/14/20