No chemo this week. She has finished her induction phase and we are waiting to get the results of her biopsy. She needs lots of prayers...the results will determine the next phase of her treatment, or whether she will need to stay in the induction phase another month. Our appointment is on Wednesday. She is going to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital on Thursday for a consult/second opinion. We have been very happy with the care she has received from Dr. Maly and Norton’s, but there’s no downside into getting a second set of eyes on her.
So, please everyone...send your prayers and positive thoughts that she gets a good report on Wednesday.
A $30 donation to CaringBridge powers a site like Alyssa's for one month. When you give by March 31, your donation will be DOUBLED, up to $10,000, thanks to a gift from a generous family who knows the power of CaringBridge and wants to share it.
Will you make a gift to ensure that this site stays online for them and for you?