We will need help in getting him to and from his daily appointments so as soon as we have the full schedule for his treatments we'll reach out.
Also, another HUGE thanks for all of the delicious meals that have been provided through our Meal Train. It is time for Leah to take more of a role in Aaron's nutrition plan, so we'll pause the Meal Train for now. If you would like to help with groceries or other shopping needs, please click on "ways to help" and see "support links" to provide and Instacart or Amazon gift card.
Please continue to pray:
- For effective treatment with minimal side effects
- For Aaron to be able to work as much as possible through treatment (this is important for his mental and emotional health, as well as our financial stability)
- For Aaron to feel well enough and strong enough to participate in milestones in the lives of our children, especially Renae's high school graduation celebrations and Rianna's theater performances.
- For God's love and kindness expressed through his people. We feel SO loved and well cared for.
- That Aaron's insurance plan provides 100% coverage with no co-pays after his deductible has been met
- That Aaron's chemo is delivered orally and that no ports or infusions are necessary