Pastor Godfrey, Debbie, and their kids were vacationing in California to visit friends and family. They left on July 14th and had planned to return on July 24th.
On July 22nd, little Jacob (3 years old next month) fell into a fire pit that was still smoldering. Jacob has suffered 2nd-degree burns. He was taken to a hospital in California specialing in burns. Jacob had a procedure July 23rd and will have more coming up. He is currently hospitalized, but are hoping he will be discharged this evening (July 24). The Miranda's are planning to return later this week to Colorado. When they come back to Colorado Jacob will have more treatments and medical appointments to follow.
This page was put together so we can all work together to help the Miranda's through this unfortunate situation.
Here are a few ways we may be a help to them: -Meals (vegan diet) -Watching the other kids -Cleaning -Grocery shopping -Gift cards to order food -Comforting gifts for Jacob
Thank you for your prayers and support! We hope Jacob has a speedy recovery and this time can go as smoothly as possible.
"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD" ~ Jeremiah 30:17