Sebastian Rodriguez

First post: 7/15/2016 Latest post: 7/15/2016
Sebastian Rodriguez was born with Treacher Collins syndrome 1 in 50,000 kids are born with this genetic disorder. 40 percent born with this disorder got it from the family and the other 60 percent is a new case where there was a genetic change. Down-slanting eyes, notched lower eyelids, underdevelopment or absence of cheekbones and the side wall and floor of the eye socket, lower jaw is often small and slanting, forward fair in the sideburn area,
underdeveloped, malformed and/or prominent ears. Most children with Treacher Collins have normal development and intelligence; however, it is important that there be early hearing tests. Most children with Treacher Collins Syndrome benefit from early intervention speech and language programs. SO pretty much he's a normal kid with some hurdles to go through but still very much a typical kid. Sebastian loves and is into everything from Star Wars to dinosaurs, sports and music, making people laugh and exploring new things. He is such a sweetheart yet such a booger. He truly is the love of my life.

CaringBridge is a nonprofit social network dedicated to helping family and friends communicate with and support loved ones during a health journey. Learn more about CaringBridge.

To interact with Sebastian ’s website, sign in or register today.

By registering with CaringBridge, you will join over 300,000 people a day who are supporting friends and family members.

Sign In Or Register
SVG_Icons_Back_To_Top
Top