Scott Bany

First post: Jul 19, 2022 Latest post: Dec 23, 2022
On July 5th, Scott returned home from enjoying a nice long holiday weekend. When he returned home he noticed the hot water was not working. He went to light the water heater and when he did, there was a propane explosion. His wife Julie was not home at the time. Scott was airlifted to HCMC Burn Unit that same day and that is where he will remain during his recovery. Scott received minor burns to his face but has extensive burns to his arms, hands, and legs. 

Unfortunately their house will have to be tore down and rebuilt. Julie is currently staying at the family place in rural Osakis.

Scott and his family appreciate all the thoughts and prayers that are being sent. Thank you all for your loving and caring support! 


A GoFundMe account has been created if you feel the need to donate.  https://gofund.me/cca14f5d

SVG_Icons_Back_To_Top
Top