Dec 13, 2019 Latest post:
Jan 16, 2020
On the morning of Thursday, December 12th, my Dad's house caught fire. He was covered with a lot of debris and sheet rock, so the firefighters were unable to find him for a while. They did, however, get him out and he is now in the Burn Unit of the ICU. Due to the large amount of debris and smoke he inhaled, he is struggling to breath on his own, and get oxygen to the rest of his body, so the staff have put him on a ventilator. He is heavily sedated and chemically paralyzed in order to improve the flow of oxygen, and will be until further notice. We have a long road a head of us, but we know that God is on our side, and He has a plan.