May 26, 2020 Latest post:
Jun 15, 2021
Peyton was diagnosed with ALL Luekemia on October 27, 2018. After initial treatment he was doing great until May 2020, when we found he relapsed in his spinal fluid. We decided to move forward with a Car T transplant in August 2020. On 2/5/2021 it was discovered the Car T did not work and Peyton has relapsed in his spinal fluid and bone marrow. We spent 37 days at Minnesota children's hospital trying to get his cancer under control. by the grace of god we did but we know it isn't the last step. we are now embarking on a trial treatment out at Children's hospital in Philadelphia for a humanized CART trial. The journey goes on, but we are hopeful our boy can kick this crap, just a matter of finding the right path for our baby boy.