Lois Brandvold

First post: Jan 21, 2019 Latest post: Feb 17, 2019
Welcome to our CaringBridge website. We are using it to keep family and friends updated in one place. We appreciate your support and words of hope and encouragement. Thank you for visiting.

After meeting with the cardiologist, an angiogram was done Friday, January 11.  It was discovered that she had 4 blockages of 60 to 80%. - including a blockage in the stent that was placed 12 years ago.  The best option was to schedule bypass surgery..and that was scheduled for Thursday, January 17.  

We arrived in Fargo for pre-op appointments today (Wednesday), and have been advised that due to emergencies..she will need to wait until Monday January 21 to have the surgery.  Changes in plans are stressful..but the good news is that mom CAN wait.  If she was the one in need of the emergent surgery we would be thankful there was that option.  She will go home for the remainder of  the week.

Please keep us in your prayers.. and we will add updates as they happen.