Korbin has interstitial lung disease and there currently is no cure. As of February 2019, he was placed on the transplant list. This past memorial weekend while camping his lungs exasperated (flared up) which cause us to take a tour of a few hospitals in a weekend. At the end of our hospital tours he arrived home and he was placed on oxygen. Fast forward to Tuesday the 28th he got to take a ride in the ambulance back to St. Cloud where he stayed in ICU until the 1st. He was transferred via Lifelink to the Mayo Clinic where he is currently being treated. He is stable however is currently on high levels of oxygen. The medical staff is currently working to get his levels down and keep him strong while he awaits word of a matching donor. He will likely be here until such time a donor is found and his transplant occurs. I will update via this website with more information as warranted. Thank you for all your support and kind words we so appreciate it, Korbin, Sarah & Family.