Can you support CaringBridge during our March campaign? Generous donors like you ensure that CaringBridge remains ad-free, private and protected.
Dear Friends and Family,
Welcome to Kim's CaringBridge website. We are using this site for two main reasons:
a) To keep family and friends regularly updated in one place about Kim's journey, and
b) To share Kim's Mission so you are aware of Kim's key priorities. To that end, please consider this site as a resource where we provide you with practical information and concrete guidance on how you can best support Kim's emotional, physical and spiritual well being at this time.
We appreciate your support and your words of hope and encouragement during this challenging time for Kim, Matt, Mackenzie, Juliana and Dakota. Thank you!
KIM'S MISSION: Kim’s mission is to focus on her health and healing, her overall well-being and spending quality time with her family.
To achieve this mission these are her 6 KEY PRIORITIES:
1. Getting sufficient sleep (get a minimum of 8 hours a night)
2. Reducing stress! Less energy spent on things like: Household chores; Meal planning-prepping-cooking; Worrying about adequately exercising Dakota; Keeping everyone informed about her condition and feeling guilty about not immediately responding to texts, cards and calls; ...)
3. Spending quality time with Matt and the kids and have fun as a family, create memories
4. Eating healthy following her specific dietary plan
5. Creating space and time to practice mindfulness to nurture her body, spirituality and soul (e.g. meditation, yoga, acupuncture, etc.)
6. Exercise (specifically cardio)
PLEASE USE THIS SITE AS FOLLOWS:
In the Journal Section, we will regularly post updates on how Kim is doing. Instead of reaching out to Kim directly, please this site regularly to stay informed.
In the Gallery Section, we will post pictures of things going on at the Greenfields. Feel free to submit pictures you took to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can share them here!
In the Ways to Help section, we provide you with concrete ideas on WHAT YOU CAN DO and WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT do to best support Kim and her family.
Thank you again for your support - it is much appreciated!