Donate to CaringBridge in the next 1 day, 0 hours, 26 minutes and 43 seconds
and your donation will be matched, dollar for dollar, by an anonymous supporter—up to $25k!
9/26/2017 Latest post:
Jenny Wade – mom to Austin and Anna, wife to Todd, step-mom/mother-in-law to Brandon, Amanda, Samantha and Simeon, Mimi to 6 grandchildren, loyal dedicated teacher for nearly 20 years, goal setter, marathon runner, determined, strong, friend to all who know her, loving, generous…and now she battles stage 4 Colon Cancer. Countless appointments, multiple doctors, first round of chemotherapy and radiation done, feeling horrible, multiple surgeries to come, months off work will be needed, possibly more chemo as her family and friends strive to support her as she endures this journey.
As loved ones it is often hard to know what to do, what is needed, how to support Jenny and her family during this very difficult time. Come here for updates from Jenny, ways to pray, learn what needs she has and journey with her.
Ongoing ways to pray:
1. For the tumor to continue to shrink with the radiation and chemotherapy completed. It is 2 inches wide and has responded to treatments thus far shrinking 1/3
2. For the cancer in her liver to shrink and be easily removed as the doctor stated would be achievable. That no other cancer will show up.
3. For her lungs to be clear of the spots shown in the CT scan
4. For the pain level to decrease, medications to be effective
5. Comfort, peace from God that passes all understanding in the midst of fears, heartache, questions, as her family grieves the loss of her health.