Hey friends and family! This year has been a little different from years past for us as we were informed that our loving husband, father, brother, and friend has been diagnosed with stage four Colorectal Cancer. It's been an emotional journey these past few weeks and it's time that we find a centralized place to keep people updated as life happens. We appreciate your prayers and support during this time of difficulty. We're standing in faith and believing in the unbelievable.
If you would like to join his fight financially, please visit the gofundme website that has been setup on Erik's behalf.https://www.gofundme.com/erikscancerfight
Thank you so much for being apart of our journey!
- For I am the Lord, who heals you. - Exodus 15:26
- LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. - Psalm 30:2
- Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. - Hebrews 11:1
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. - John 14:27
- The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. - Deuteronomy 31:8