Madeline was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma in February 2019 at age 3. Sedona was diagnosed in June 2019 at age one with Isolated Hemihypertrophy which puts her at higher risk for developing childhood cancer. This is our story.
How Can You Help?
- Meal Train - https://www.mealtrain.com/trains/q3yo81
- Donate Blood - Madeline is type A+ (she can accept 0+/- and A+/- but please donate no matter your type if you can!
- If you live far away and still want to help we would love some assistance with extra child care expenses. Please venmo @bethany-cermak
- Send a card or bead of support
- Send a cleaning crew to our house
- Donate to a charity in honor of Madeline
Please note: If you donate through this site, you are supporting caringbridge.org and not us directly.