Welcome to our CaringBridge website. We are using it to keep family and friends updated in one place. We appreciate your support and words of hope and encouragement. Thank you for visiting.
On Thursday, July 12th my parents were starting to prepare dinner for the evening. My dad had gone to light the grill when suddenly the propane tank exploded. The fire spread quickly and destroyed their house, cars and they lost all their personal possessions. Fortunately, they both got out alive however my dad received second degree burns to both of his legs and was admitted to the burn unit at a local hospital which he will remain for several days.