~~~~~~Welcome! Caring Bridge is a way for us to keep Daniel and Rebecca's loved ones updated on Daniel's health status and current needs. ~~~~~~~
Proverbs 17:17 says “A true companion is loving all the time, and is a brother that is born for when there is distress.” Our dear friends are certainly experiencing a time of distress as described in this verse. However shared troubles can be much easier to bear. We appreciate your support and words of hope and encouragement during this time when it matters most.
After 4 weeks in the hospital on June 15th Daniel was diagnosed with Hepatosplenic T Cell Lymphoma. This is a rare and aggressive form of cancer. The oncologist started chemotherapy immediately.
We will continue to regularly give updates in the 'Journal.' Please note that you cannot make financial gifts to Daniel and Rebecca through Caring Bridge. If you would like to donate to support the no doubt mounting medical bills and expenses due to Daniel no longer being able to work please read below.
Daniel and Rebecca have both graduated from the School for Kingdom Evangelizers and for been in the full time ministry for over a decade. They spend 70+ hours a month in the ministry to share with others the Bible's promise of a peaceful world free from sickness like this. Please keep them in your hearts and prayers. Rarely has there been found a couple that are most self-sacrificing and lovely than these two.
Caring Bridge solicits donations to their non-profit organization through their Make a Tribute advertisements. Any donations made to this goes directly to Caring Bridge not Daniel and Rebecca. Go Fund me and similar websites also take a cut of all donations given. Therefore to ensure all your generous donations go directly to Daniel we currently have three methods.
If you would like to donation by check please send to:
1585 Dodd Road Apt C
Mendota Height, MN 55118
*Please do not mail cash*
- Log into your account at PayPal.com, select “Pay or send money” and choose that you're sending money to friends and family.
- Enter the email address- firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile number 612-802-6195 or name and click “Next"
- Enter the amount and click “Continue”
- Click “Change Payment Method” to select PayPal Credit if it’s not already set, confirm your payment details and click “Send Money Now” Your transaction will appear on your monthly PayPal Credit statement. They will be able access the money once you complete the payment.
3. Square Cash:https://cash.me/
Square Cash transactions are free, but only work with debit cards — not with credit cards or bank accounts.
If you would like to use the Cash App please follow the directions below.
Download the Cash App. Cash app is compatible with iPhones (https://www.apple.com/ios/
) and Android devices (https://www.android.com/
). To get started, download the Cash app on your mobile device. To do so:
- Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
- Search for Square Cash.
- Download the app.
Then, create an account:
- Open the app > enter your mobile phone number or email address > tap Next. You’ll receive a confirmation code via text message or email.
- Enter the code in the app > tap Next. If you don’t receive a code via text, tap Help in the lower-left for next steps.
- Select your primary use for Cash:
- Personal – to exchange money with friends and family only.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish signup and make sure to link your bank account (https://squareup.com/help/article/5240
) so you can send and receive money (https://squareup.com/help/en-us/article/5505
Rebecca's phone number is: 612-802-6195
We thank you for your generosity!