Claire Caskey | CaringBridge

Claire Caskey Claire Caskey

First post: 2/15/2017 Latest post: 5/1/2017
Welcome to our CaringBridge website. We are using it to keep family and friends updated in one place. We appreciate your support and words of hope and encouragement. Thank you for visiting.    On March 8, 2002, twelve year old  Claire had 80% of an Oligoastrocytoma  brain tumor surgically removed at the University of Minnesota Hospital.   Since then she has had twice yearly MRI's to detect new cancer cells in the remaining 20%.  She developed seizures after the surgery; they have been mostly controlled with three anticonvulsant medications.  Her ability to fight infection is compromised and twice we nearly lost her.  Viral Encephalitis and surgery to remove an abscess at midnight on a  4th of July weekend.  Then there's the little stuff, diabetes, vertigo, autism, depression and processing delays.   Fast forward to August 2016...

CaringBridge is a nonprofit social network dedicated to helping family and friends communicate with and support loved ones during a health journey. Learn more about CaringBridge.

To interact with Claire’s website, sign in or register today.

By registering with CaringBridge, you will join over 300,000 people a day who are supporting friends and family members.

Sign In Or Register
SVG_Icons_Back_To_Top
Top