Greetings everyone! Thank you for being *here* and caring about Brienne. I’m Mimi, Brienne’s cousin, and I will be making entries whenever I can to update everyone on how Brienne and her family are doing. We’re doing this Caring Bridge page because, as you can imagine, Aaron, Diane, Dan, Keelin, and Aidan are all very busy giving Brienne the best support they can and also taking care of wee little Irie, the world’s cutest baby. By visiting this page, you can stay updated and we can take the communication load off Brienne’s immediate family. Since so many people love Brienne so much, you can imagine how busy they’ve been trying to keep everyone updated! So hopefully this page will take some of that load off their plates.
Next - what can you do to help? Here are a few ideas...
- Please take some time as often as you can to envision Brienne happy, healthy, and glowing with love and life. We believe that this is the number one most important thing that we can do for Brienne right now. Do it now for a few minutes! :)
- Write Brienne a card, draw her a picture, send her a happy thought via snail mail. We will of course pass along all "virtual" messages, but everyone knows how exciting it is to get real mail and we want Brienne to be able to see and feel the love she is surrounded by at all times. Please email me at BriennesHealingHive@gmail.com for an address.
- Leave a happy, supportive note for Brienne here or on the Brienne's Healing Hive Facebook page. Rose and I will get all messages to Brienne ASAP. If you want to keep your message private, just email it to me at BriennesHealingHive@gmail.com. Also, if you're on Facebook, follow @BriennesHealingHive for positive inspiration.
- If you are so inclined, donate a few dollars to help offset the costs of her medical co-pays and the other expenses made necessary by the Rohr family's move back to Naperville and current home with Brienne's parents. You can donate here: Brienne's YouCaring Page (https://www.youcaring.com/brienne-lord-rohr-555268?fb_action_ids=10207482260026954&fb_action_types=og.comments&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1192360457471030%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.comments%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
- If you live in the Naperville area and like to cook, please consider signing up to supply a meal for the Lord-Rohr household. You can do so by visiting: Brienne's MealTrain (https://www.mealtrain.com/trains/k4yqgd
) page. The online signup allows us to make sure all the food doesn't come on one day, but is spread out. The page also has instructions about how to deliver meals.
You can leave messages here for Brienne and I will get them to her ASAP. If you have any questions that aren’t being covered, please feel free to reach out to me via email at BriennesHealingHive@gmail.com and I’ll get answers as soon as I can.
Stay positive and live with love!