Last Wednesday Brad went to see his Dr. as he was passing some bloody urine and feeling some discomfort. He started treatment for a UTI and was told to go back if it didn't get better. On Friday, when I got home early evening, he just didn't seem like he was feeling good, so I suggested going to the ER to see what was going on. After waiting a few hours, we decided to go to Fargo and got there about 2:30 am. After blood tests, a CT scan, and an MRI, Brad was admitted to the hospital. By noon, the Drs were in to tell us that Brad has liver cancer. The tumor is inoperable and too large to allow him to go on a transplant list. His records have been sent to the Mayo Clinic and we are hoping to go there early next week for a second opinion.
Brad needs your prayers as we do all we can to fight this beast!!
HOPE exists and we will hold on tightly to that hope!!!