Sep 11, 2020 Latest post:
Apr 14, 2021
Welcome to our CaringBridge website. We are using it to keep family and friends updated in one place. We appreciate your support and words of hope and encouragement. Thank you for visiting.
Let’s help Amanda and the Meyer family power through a bone marrow transplant!!!
The tentative schedule is as follows.
September 29: Amanda will go to OHSU for conditioning and prep.
October 07: transplant day.
October 21-28: Amanda is released to come home!!! Woohoo. The downstairs is being set up as a clean environment for Amanda and her caretakers for 30-60 days.
We are so thankful for the support of family and friends. Lot’s of people have asked what they can do to help; here are some options.
These items are on the planner page. Items start the week of September 29th.
Facetime with the boys
- 1x week on Wednesday at 3.30 Facetime with Max
- 1x week on Wednesday at 3.30 Facetime with Finn
Fruit and Veggies
- Fruit and vegetable drop off. Wash and chop fruit and veggies so healthy snacks are ready and available to the boys. Options include apples, strawberries, oranges, carrots, cucumbers, & peppers.
- Bake and deliver banana muffins. Recipe posted in planner.
- Make and deliver energy balls. Recipe to be posted in planner.
Many people from out of town have asked what they can do; here are some options for supplies, groceries, and house cleaning. Gift cards or donations for these items will be very helpful, and I can help facilitate. If using mail, gift cards and donations can be sent to Amanda Anderson Meyer c/o Amie Anderson Coleman, 11262 SW Lynnvale Dr., Portland, OR 97225. If you have questions, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (503-680-8222) and we can chat about details.
- Amazon Prime
- Whole Foods
- New Seasons
- Gift card for cleaners and/or supplies
There are not words for how grateful we are for your love and support; she has an amazing team! We know she WILL get through this!!!