Can you support CaringBridge during our Fall giving campaign? Generous donors like you ensure that CaringBridge remains ad-free, private and protected.
Five Important Reasons Why People Believe ACN Scam Does Not Exist
Talks about ACN scam has been going around for years and in fact, the company has been accused of such. Fortunately, the company survived those challenges and continues to provide people with a source of income and hungry children with food through its partnership with “Play for Food Foundation.” Product and goods sold include food supplements. Weight management guides, skin and hair care, mobile phones, Because of this, it is hard to believe that an establishment that shows care for the world will engage in scams. Here are some reasons why people think that ACN scam does not exist.
· ACN is a company that uses the multi-level marketing business model for direct sellers of goods and services. Direct sellers and independent business owners earn income from selling and recruitment. On the other hand, direct sellers of companies that engage in scam usually do not have goods and services to sell and totally rely on membership fees from new recruits for their income.
· ACN sells high quality telecommunications products that are affordable yet reliable. It has its customer base in the US and in Europe.
· Several hard working direct sellers and independent business owners of ACN have experienced financial freedom through working hard and increasing their income.
· Some direct sellers have been selling CAN goods and services for more than two decades already.
· ACN does not promise its members instant wealth. Direct sellers and independent business owners are encouraged to work harder so that they can earn more.
Indeed, no one can prove the ACN scam because there is none. All sellers of the company earn from sales and from recruitment. You can recruit as many as you want and sell as much as you can if you want to earn more. Goods and services that the company offer are of good quality and can compete with other brands.