DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops, executes and manages email strategies that meet campaign and transactional email goals, supports email list growth and minimizes unsubscribes, increases opt-ins, ensures deliverability and increases open rates across the platform.
2. Develops and executes email campaigns including template development and management, testing, optimization, production workflow, scheduling, list management, segmentation, and reporting/analysis.
3. Executes and helps develop holistic customer digital communications program including lifecycle communications, email testing strategy and behavior-driven response programs, which are aligned with supporting multi-channel strategies.
4. Analyzes and reports on e-mail performance. Maintains a deep understanding of website and email metrics. Recommends platform enhancements and provides input into the customer experience team roadmap and strategic plan.
5. In collaboration with content strategist, ensures high levels of quality and messaging synchronization throughout the communications ecosystem, including online and offline, email and non-email marketing vehicles.
6. Maintains brand consistency (message and visual) across channels of communication and leads brand stewardship with external vendors as needed.
7. Develops operational expertise in Pardot, CMS, WordPress and Salesforce to support efficient execution. Serves as internal subject matter expert on email and CMS operations.
8. Establishes and sustains relationships with external vendors and contacts to result in favorable networks to support the current and future goals of the organization.
9. Stays current on market, competition and trends including tactics, field concepts and practices applying them to strategies when applicable.
10. Keeps manager informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates/communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
11. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, mass communications or related field.
• 5-7 years of experience with email marketing systems and common CMS tools.
• Experience with web content development tools
• Experience with HTML/CSS. Pardot, WordPress, Salesforce and Google Analytics strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with transactional email systems like Power/MTA and text messaging systems.
• Knowledge of email marketing best practices and usability best practices, nonprofit experience preferred
• Experience developing email content for mobile devices.
• Demonstrated experience developing and applying list segmentation techniques.
• Experience employing A/B testing regimens.
• Strong self-starter with a record of success.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills.
• Excellent organizational management and planning skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to cope with the rapid pace and constant change associated with the industry.
• Ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with personnel and outside contacts.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
2750 Blue Water Rd. Suite 275
Eagan, MN 55121