Email Marketing Specialist
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To develop and manage email list management and growth, email operations and reporting, program and campaign management, and campaign deployment through email and notification channels.
Our Mission is to build bridges of care and communication providing love and support on a health journey. Our Vision is a world where no one goes through a health journey alone. Founded in 1997, CaringBridge is the largest and most widely used social networking site for family and friends to communicate with loved ones during a health journey. Based in Minnesota, we are proud of our global reach and nonprofit status with nearly 90% of our funding coming from the people who have experienced the power of CaringBridge firsthand. Thanks to the compassion and generosity of our donors and volunteers, CaringBridge is able to connect and serve millions of people each year. Since our founding, nearly 800,000 CaringBridge websites have been created and it’s become an indispensable part of many people’s lives. Every 8 minutes, a new CaringBridge website is created for someone experiencing a health crisis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, mass communications or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience with email marketing systems and common CMS tools.
- Experience with web content development tools
- Experience with HTML/CSS. Pardot, WordPress, Salesforce and Google Analytics strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with transactional email systems like Power/MTA and text messaging systems.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and usability best practices, nonprofit experience preferred
- Experience developing email content for mobile devices.
- Demonstrated experience developing and applying list segmentation techniques.
- Experience employing A/B testing regimens.
- Strong self-starter with a record of success.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Excellent organizational management and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with the rapid pace and constant change associated with the industry.
- Ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with personnel and outside contacts.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
2750 Blue Water Rd. Suite 275
Eagan, MN 55121