To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service or position of similar responsibilities.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and procedural manuals.
- Ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with personnel and outside contacts.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from coworkers, users, and volunteers.
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent understanding of the diverse needs of internet users.
- Ability to cope with the rapid pace and constant change associated with the industry.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications, data base concepts
- Knowledge of Right Now Technologies a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit, use hands to handle objects and talk or hear.
- Frequent wrist and/or hand movement is required.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distant vision and the ability to adjust focus.
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an entire list of all activities, tasks and skills required of people in the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides world class service to CaringBridge users.
• Personifies our mission to amplify the love, hope and compassion in the world by making each health journey easier.
• Adheres to CaringBridge Brand Architecture including Brand Voice, Personality, and Value Propositions.
• Meets department key performance indicators including accurate, kind, efficient and timely responses to users.
• Stays current on market, competition and trends including tactics, field concepts and practices applying them to strategies when applicable.
- Responds to live customer care needs by phone, email or live chat in within established guidelines.
• Addresses user inquiries and how-to questions
• Stays current with CaringBridge website information, changes and updates.
• Promotes Learning tools, Resources page, and other CaringBridge services to users
• Processes donations and takes inquiries
• Escalates technical malfunctions
• Escalates or redirects issues to appropriate resource when necessary.
- Maintains the help center functionality and processes.
• Provides insight and recommendations for enhancements based on customer feedback.
• Frequently reviews to maintain accurate and relevant answers for FAQs.
- Represents the Voice of the Customer to the organization as it pertains to insight or feedback that affects the services of CaringBridge. Uses data to support site changes and improvements. Supports the Customer Care Manager with the following:
• Tracks and reports on user inquiries and issues.
• Reports on user survey results.
• Reports on new site release success/failures.
• Operates and reports on CaringBridge partnership outcomes.
- Performs individual responsibilities or tasks related to specific focuses or projects (examples include; donations, collecting feedback, or supporting the preparation of a new site feature).
- Keeps Manager/Supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates/communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
2750 Blue Water Rd. Suite 275
Eagan, MN 55121