Marketing Project Manager
Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Category: Customer Experience
Location: CaringBridge Office
Our Mission is to amplify the love, hope and compassion in the world, making each health journey easier. Our Vision is to be the first place people turn to connect to their community during a health journey. Founded in 1997, CaringBridge is the largest, oldest and most widely used social networking site for family and friends to communicate with loved ones during a health journey. Based in Minnesota, we are proud of our global reach and nonprofit status with nearly 90% of our funding coming from the people who have experienced the power of CaringBridge firsthand. Thanks to the compassion and generosity of our donors and volunteers, CaringBridge is able to connect and serve millions of people each year. Since our founding, more than half a million CaringBridge websites have been created and it’s become an indispensable part of many people’s lives. Every 8 minutes, a new CaringBridge website is created for someone experiencing a health crisis.
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications, partnership projects and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Your work with our team will make a meaningful, personal difference to millions of people all over the world.
* Provide end-to-end project management.
* Scope project requirements.
* Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
* Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
* Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
* Develop support documentation including Project plans, logs and requirement specifications.
* Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
* Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
* Manages overall creative project schedule, routing, approvals and completion.
* Coordinates day-to-day deliverables with internal team and external agencies.
* Manages routing of all creative assets developed internally or externally including website updates, emails, social media, direct mail, advertisements, video, affiliate partner graphics, resource content and public relations.
* Develops schedules for each project and monitors to hit key dates.
* Ensures that creative assets and overall Marketing Calendar are ready for the weekly trafficking meeting.
* Ensures digital creative assets are placed in share drive.
* Manages the updating of routing calendar.
* Manages image rights.
* Tracks elements on team Kanban board.
* Coordinates Legal reviews as needed.
* Keeps Manager informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates/communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
* Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, management information systems, product management, project management or related field.
* 5-8 years of experience in product management, product marketing or position of similar responsibilities in consumer-facing businesses.
* Experience in multiple project planning methodologies.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with internal and existing potential customer contacts.
* Strong self-starter with record of success.
* Strong collaboration and team-building skills.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills.
* Ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously.
* Ability to cope with the rapid pace and change associated with the industry.
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications.
* Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, AtTask, AirTable.
* Familiarity with Content Management systems.
* Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues.
* Excellent organization and time management skills.
* Communication and team management skills.
* BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
2750 Blue Water Road, Suite 275
Eagan, MN 55121
Tips on supporting a friend in tough times through stories, articles, videos and more.